We focus in electrical power transmission goods Chain,pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes , CATV products, mechanical seal, hydraulic and Pheumatic, and marketing goods.- EPG Group the most significant agricultural gearbox and pto manufacturing unit in China with 5 diverse branches. For more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13083988828
2BYF series soya planters ought to be matched with tractor for doing work. These planters are designed particularly for sowing soya. They have many excellent characteristics as follows:
- Small rows spacing for soya planting
- The construction of seeder is compact, which is handy to adjust wor ept field.
- Put in two profile-modelling wheels , which just push the two sides of seeds furrow , will not press the internal aspect of the seed furrow, then the soya seeds can break via the soil and appear out quite easily.
- The installation of seeding models are organized staggerly , which solved the difficulty of heaping soil due to the fact of tiny row spacing.
- Modifying the gearbox to get sixteen different kinds of plant spacing, the minimal plant spacing is 80mm, and the optimum plant spacing is 360mm to meet distinct demands of soya planting.
Complex technical specs:
|Model||2BYF-4||2BYF-five||2BYF-6||2BYF-7 (Soya planter)|
|Matched energy (hp)||25-50 hp||>=50 hp||>=60 hp||>=60 hp|
|Overall dimensions (LXWXH)mm||1050x1420x900||1050x1820x900||1050x2220x900||1050×2620×900|
|Excess weight (kg)||a hundred ninety kg||250kg||290kg||334kg|
|Rows variety||4 rows||five rows||6 rows||7 rows|
|Plant spacing (mm)||80 ,eighty five, 120,a hundred thirty,one hundred sixty,one hundred eighty,220,360|
|Row spacing (mm)||40mm|
|Furrowing depth (mm)||60-80 mm|
|Seeding depth (mm)||30-fifty mm|
|Seeding amount (kg/ha.)||22.7-37.5 kg /ha.|
|Seeds breakage rate (%)||<=1.5%|
|Seeds hopper quantity (L)||8.5×4||eight.5×5||8.5×6||eight.5×7
|Wor ept velocity in diverse plant spacing (km/h)||4.(85mm) 5.8(120mm) 6.4(130mm)
8.(160mm) 8.9(180mm) eleven.(220mm)
|Wor ept efficiency (ha./hour)||.4-.6 ha./hour||.fifty five-.75ha./hour||.sixty five-.9ha./hour||.8-1ha./hour|
The use of original gear manufacturer’s (OEM) component quantities or emblems , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference functions only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our company and the detailed alternative components contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or manufactured by the OEM.